- Relieve back pain
- Alleviate headaches
- Reduce fevers
- Eliminate constipation
Enemas help purify the body of harmful toxins and backed-up waste.
Enemas are safe, effective, and relatively easy to use when following the proper instructions.
- Prepare your enema solution.
- Fill the enema can with your solution. Make sure to keep the can slightly elevated during use to ensure the proper flow of the liquid.
- Apply lubricant to nozzle, catheter, and anus.
- Lie down on an enema table or a clean and covered surface nearby a toilet.
- Slightly elevate your legs – this helps the liquid flow effortlessly from the enema can.
- Insert the enema catheter and slowly open the clamp.